Pick a movie!!

  • The Expandables
  • Pua Chu Kang:The Movie
  • Grown Ups

Monday, September 06, 2010

Holy crap!!
I know it's wrong and it shouldn't be that way. I can't help it. The person is way older than me like a lot but, I can't stop it. It's driving me crazy. I know I didn't know that person that long. But things have been well between us for like, so long. He's not the typical guy that I met. He's, for me, a normal person that I wanted to meet when I online. I love talking to him and although there's a culture differences and age gap, we somehow able to find topics to talk about. And he understands me and really did give me lots of encouragement. I know I shouldn't have easily trusted someone whom I chatted online, but so far, he's totally good.
I really do wonder what will happen if I work in London after graduating or visit London when graduate. Shit~~Should have spend less time with him cos it's all wrong. I don't know what to do...
Hope there is a guidance for me. I can feel that he feels the same way too. But maybe it's a temporary feeling we both have.
Better focus on my studies now.

No comments: