Pick a movie!!

  • The Expandables
  • Pua Chu Kang:The Movie
  • Grown Ups

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yeah~~I finally got the chance to do some betting on softball. Didn't play that for a long long time.How long you're asking?Well, let me count. I think it's been 8 years that I stop playing them. It was fun and tension release game. Although I got fly ball, but still atleast I hit them. But that was last Sunday.
I got back to Kampar on Monday. Actually I planned to come back here on Sunday but, the traffic is kinda heavy for my boyfriend so I come back here with my friend on Monday taking the shuttle train. It was a tiring trip but luckily, I got to study for Tuesday paper.
But I'm not so sure for next Monday. It's kinda packed.The time I mean. Monday paper, Wednesday and Friday. Honestly, I hope there are detailed tips given to us. But not like those given by our lecturer for International Business but like the one for Service Management. I think I did the paper well today although it kinda lack of time. But I give my best shot.Whatever I can think of, I just write it down.
I chatted with the person I kinda like today.Like every other day, we usually chat for 10 minutes or so when he's working but longer when he's not working.Usually on Saturday and Sunday. He told the girl that he wanted to leave her and guess she goes berserk. I kinda pitied her but yet pitied my friend as well. If the girl didn't get all suspicious all the time, I think they might last.But who am I to judge? I used to do that when I know my boyfriend likes someone else before me. But after all the things we've been through and all the fighting we've done, I think we gained each other trust. My opinion is that, every relationship goes into this stage. My theory is that, in order to understand each other, there are fights needed. We state our girl opinion and guys got their own thinking as well. After much fight, we will begin to understand what the person is thinking and how they will react. Look at those dramas, relationship always have fights.
Anyway, back to my friend. The girl have gone extreme and she's being rude. Or so I've been told. I have not met the girl or talked to her but judging from all the pictures I saw in my friend's account, she certainly is making the statement that the guy is hers. This really got me thinking what my friend sees in that girl when they went on a date for a couple of days. Maybe she's being a plastic at first and slowly reveals herself.
I like girls or my girlfriend to be truthful of themselves. If a guy don't like it, hey~~It's their loss!! We rather be ourselves than being a fake. Who likes fake anyway?No one does.
Well, not to sound as a bad person, but I think the girl should know her problems and try to prevent it from happening. But this is me for being straightforward.
All the best to all the males who have girl who likes to control.
CIao~~

No comments: