Pick a movie!!

  • The Expandables
  • Pua Chu Kang:The Movie
  • Grown Ups

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Days sure pass by fast.A blink and things gone by. Now, left a week to our final exam and somehow, the mood of studying is not there. When we wanted to study, there sure is something that distracted us from doing so. Like for me, I'll be watching animation and playing Facebook 24/7. But of course, this must be stopped. Yet, I don't know how to stop it. Anyway, it's been a long time that I didn't fell sick during near exam. Ever since I got back from Penang, I've not been feeling well. First the bloody poop with no pain which, luckily, lasted for two days only. But things didn't stop there. Sore throat attack came in the next day and when that is gone, running nose came.And now, I started to cough with a heavy nose blockage. Lucky I came prepared for the running nose but not for the cough. Well, since it caused by heat, all I have to do now is drink lots and lots of water and pray to get well soon.
I think I should off my computer and take it to somewhere where I won't open them every morning when I woke up. I admit it's a waste of time to play Facebook games but this itchy finger of mine won't stop. Guess, I need to know how to control myself.
Anyway, hope to get well soon and full concentration on my studies to get good results for my finals. Still, can't believe we have another last semester to go.Hope all goes by smoothly though.
All the best for the UTAR students finals.
Good luck!!

No comments: