Pick a movie!!

  • The Expandables
  • Pua Chu Kang:The Movie
  • Grown Ups

Friday, January 18, 2008

Muahahahha....Break record already for not touching dis site for like a year~!!!
lots of changes in me...Mummy saw me she always complain that i fat a lot ady until my face turn like a ball...Is it that bad?? =( Not only my mummy but also my boyfriend!!!Lousy him...
So must keep fit till Chinese New Year... Now year 2008 beginning of a new year n bad nes come first.
EXAM WEEK~~!!!
N it stretch for 3 weeks.Lucky is that I have a long long time to prepare but unfortunately,too long till 2nd of Feb. So no time to play over here in KL cos after finish i have to go back home on the next day.Night time will be busy packing my bags n furniture to move back to Penang. The only time i can play is during the night time after i pack my bags cos i got morning paper and afternoon paper which gonna weight me down to tension mood... :'(
Good news is that after I go back Penang I can enjoy Chinese New Year without worrying bout exams!!!!except results which i think will be out for around 3 to 4 weeks. But atleast i can see my family and friends.But i will miss my boyfriend.Ya,we still going on for 2 years already.Broke the record also for this cos usually they left after 2 to 3 months.Hope i can still come back KL to visit him...Now he's having his exam too and also it's his final year...Miss him so much.
daddy's birthday gonna arrive soon on the 26th Jan.He gonna be 55 soon and I hope i can faster come out from uni n earn some for daddy for he should rest at home ady...Mummy plan to buy daddy a very nice present.Pity I don't know what is the present.
I miss my friends at the work place cos it's fun to be with them like the Section Leader which i call him shakey shakey...The assistant which i call him Hawker and the management trainee guy who i call Panda. They're all nice people cos they help me a lot during my work.Lucky i now didn't work cos need to focus on exam...Muahahha
will be continued... Love you guyz

No comments: