Pick a movie!!

  • The Expandables
  • Pua Chu Kang:The Movie
  • Grown Ups

Friday, June 09, 2006

assiGment Came PourinG iN...BegiNning oF streSs...
Well well well...it's been 2 weeks since school starts and guess what?Yeah,1 step into campus and assignment now came pouring in and it's been hitting my head ever since starting this week and "ouch" it hurts...It's a miracle that I still can wake up and find that I got lots of things to do...But unlucky for me today as I woke up late and I was late for my morning class...Thank God I reach there in time.
I got 6 subject this semester and so all together is 6 assignment if you don't include some subject requires 2 assignment...like english and business communication.
So basically my life is a living hell right now cos I'm now all confuse which I should do and which I need it the most important of all...and not forgetting I have to take extra co-curiculum where I pick it on Monday.Lots of research is needed for me now and I really hope my group members help me out not only by typing but also research...I think I need something to make me awake all the time so as energetic so I won't feel tired and sleepy at the same time.
My mom bought me and my sister food called "bak chang" which is a Chinese delicacy which is passed to my sister's boyfriend.Gee,this make me feel that I miss my Penang food and my mom's cooking.I hope I can go back soon but not my bus I hope.
Anyway,major stress is coming up if I keep pulling the time I've wasted doing typing and enjoy so guys...Wish me luck cos I'm gonna need is desperately.
As for those juniors...Good luck guys cos you gonna need it real soon...Stay tuned

No comments: