Pick a movie!!

  • The Expandables
  • Pua Chu Kang:The Movie
  • Grown Ups

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

On The Eve Of My Birthday

On the eve of my birthday,that is on 25 October...Me and my classmates went out to celebrate me and my twin's birthday in Pizza Hut which is located in Genting Klang which is not far from our TARC hostel.We met up some of our classmate who stay around the area and all of them are girls.The guys was invited but didn't attend my birthday celebration as they were all busy.We have lots of fun over there and we talked mostly crap...After finish our late lunch,we wented to went over to Watson but we've been attracted by all those cute dogs in the pet shop...So all of us stop by in the pet shop to look at those cute dogs and cats...Some of my friends took some snap shots on it...After that,we continue our way to Watson.It was raining by the time we came out from the Pizza Hut so we kill some time by going over to the pet shop and Watson.The rain began to slow down and we went over to the taxi stand.On that time we plan to sit bus as we're sort of people for the taxi.But luckly,I met 1 of my friend with his girlfriend who also plan to go back hostel.So 4 of us in 1 taxi and another taxi is filled with 3 people.That's all for the eve of my birthday...

No comments: