Pick a movie!!

  • The Expandables
  • Pua Chu Kang:The Movie
  • Grown Ups

Thursday, October 06, 2005

My chinEse BirtHday cEleBratIon

Today is the happiest day of my boring holiday for this 3 weeks...What happen you guys ask?Lemme start form the top...ok?
Today before I went out like I use to to my aunty's house my dad called us.He wanted us to spent our day shopping with us in Carrefour...Maybe for you guys shopping in Carrefour is just no big deal but for me it's extreamely big deal for me cos you see,my dad don't fency bout shopping and walking and buying stuff...He hated to shop with us cos mostly girls...you know they take what they see...
Anyway,dad wanted to met us there so both of us drove up to Seberang Jaya and met him there...3 of us have our quick lunch there in McDonald in Carrefour's food court and joked how dad didn't bring mom along cos scared of her...(my mom is a major shopper...dad also cannot stop her)
After that,we went to shop...and we straight away went to our aunty's house and watch movie...This is because our house don't have the channel...
We went back home around 4 something and after the house chores we went up in our room and just hang around.Mom and dad come back early today and bring us for dinner in Secret Recipe and yeah we ate a lot and the bill is sure long for a day...i mean plus the shopping n all...
My friends,my sister and my god brother wish me only...but I'm happy...
By the way,I'm going back KL this Saturdayand I really can't wait to go back there and enjoy myself...I've already plan to watch movie in cinema over there cos I don't have enough time to watch over here...In BM I mean...
So this is my up-to-date stuff and that's all...byebye

No comments: