Pick a movie!!

  • The Expandables
  • Pua Chu Kang:The Movie
  • Grown Ups

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yeah!! Still left 4 weeks and I'm free to go back to my hometown!!
I can't wait to go back to Penang and taste all my Penang's famous dishes...I was thinking of starting off with 'laksa' then 'mi thai bak'...what else?Oh yeah, 'char koey tiow' and fried oyster.
What else did I miss out?
Oh I almost forgot...I'm gonna taste my best friend dishes that he gonna cook for me...Well,too bad to others cos only the chosen ones are given the chance to taste his cooking...
Another good news is that Hui Fang is coming to Penang too and she's gonna spent her few days holiday in Penang with me...and also some of our friends who study in KL but came from Penang.
Me and my other friends had already make our plans to visit all the places in Penang and also gobble down Penang food...
If you guys from somewhere...Other than Penang,I would hope you guys spend some time to Penang like shopping or some historical places...
I know what you guys thinking..."Gee this girl is promoting Penang"
Tell you what guys,you won't regret going there as you will have fun all the time...
Almost left out...don't forget to visit the seaside in Batu Fehringgi which is a famous spot for picnics and also side seeing...
So what can i say?See you guys there in Penang!!

No comments: